If you are an eligible Veteran with a DVA White or Gold card, you may be able to access Exercise Physiology, Dietitian and/or Physiotherapy services to treat a specific medical condition upon suitable referral from your GP or Specialist.
Referral Requirements: Your Doctor may either use a D904 Request / Referral Form, or their own stationary/letterhead, provided it contains the following information:
- Veteran’s name
- Veteran’s DVA file number (shown on the Repatriation Health Card)
- Condition to be treated must be stated
- Description of the requested service
- LMO’s name and provider number and
- Date of referral
- For referral to any health care provider, it is the LMO’s responsibility to provide the above information about a veteran to ensure that the provider understands the veteran’s medical history and to allow the provider to claim payment from DVA.