Our Dietitians provide specialist nutrition services for the management and prevention of chronic conditions. They work collaboratively with you to form a personalised plan, providing the foundations to make long term lifestyle changes. We take an individualised approach, understanding that everyone is faced with unique challenges that require us to tailor a plan to your needs.
Our team of Dietitians are all registered with the Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA), that provides strategic leadership through empowerment, advocacy, education, and accreditation.
We believe in a holistic approach to health and lifestyle interventions for greater outcomes.
Our dietitians follow evidence based practice to guide you through managing specific conditions, such as;
- Type 1 & 2 diabetes
- Gestational diabetes
- Ischaemic heart disease
- Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis
- Weight loss
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Food allergy or intolerance
- Coeliac disease
What does a consultation with our Dietitians look like?
We meet with you to discuss your:
- Medical history and medications
- Current and past eating habits/food choices
- 3 day food diary and cooking practices
- Physical activity level
Review appointments as recommended for:
- Support and motivation
- Working on additional goals
- Identifying and overcoming barriers to change
- Further education and ideas